Water and storm incursions must be quickly mitigated to prevent any further damage. Carpets, walls, and furnishings are most immediately susceptible to water damage. The longer water stays in place the more destructive its damage becomes. Protect your property and the health of your loved ones by quickly contacting Dry Force in the event of water or storm damage. Our specialists will work to quickly extract any remaining water and place drying equipment to dry out the affected area(s) to stop the damage and prevent the growth of mold.
What can you do?
While our specialists are en route to your damaged property there are some steps you can take to improve the mitigation and dry out process.
- Turn off the source of the water if applicable
- Attempt to safely remove lamps and tabletop items
- Attempt to safely remove wall-mounted valuables if applicable
- With the items removed attempt to safely prop or lift furniture away from making contact with water
- Wipe away any water left on furniture
- Protect the health and safety of your loved ones by staying away from the affected area(s). Avoid contact with the water as much as possible to prevent any contamination from waterborne pathogens.